Thursday, August 2, 2012

The End

Sunset over Amman...yes, there might be
a metaphor in there somewhere.
Unbelievable. How could the summer already be over? I have learned amazing things in the last three months and am simply baffled that I'm done. Jordan has been absolutely amazing and the people even better. I cannot wait to come back. That being said, I have never been so excited to go home. In just a few short hours (only 14 to get me to New York, 5 more to Salt Lake, and 2 more to Portland...I can do it!) I will be with my family, friends, and home. So close! I will miss so many things here and I really hope I get the opportunity to come back. It has been a long and tough road this summer, but I have been pushed to new limits and better understand my abilities. I'm definitely going to consider it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment