Sunday, September 2, 2012

And It Continues

Happy Day!
It's been a couple of crazy weeks, but I have not completely forgotten about Safe Harbor. So much has changed in the last few weeks, I don't even know where to begin. But I guess I'll start with the first big change. Micah, my best friend and high school boyfriend is home from his two year LDS mission! It has been unreal having him home. After two years of snail mail, four telephone conversations, a variety of care packages, and a few photo updates, he was completely and totally back in my life. So far it has been absolutely wonderful. It's all been very natural and normal, to be honest. We have both changed significantly in the last two years but not in way's that have troubled our relationship. We've enjoyed catching up and figuring it out. Who would've known it could be this easy? Now, we're back at school and enjoying this stage of life.
Classes are going great so far. Nothing too ominous or distressing. There will definitely be some stress and I'm sure I'll be cursing sociology when midterms roll around. For now, I'm feeling pretty excited about all the opportunities ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment