Monday, April 23, 2012

Bon Voyage!

Keegan came to help me pack. Love this kid!
Bag packed? Check. Passport in purse? Check. Ride to the airport? Check. A flight of butterflies in my stomach? Definitely check. And yes, that is the collective noun for butterflies. I even double checked on google.
This is it, folks. I have been running around Provo like a chicken with my head cut off, but I think that I may actually have everything under control for the time being. I have about an hour left before heading off to the Salt Lake City Airport. I will be flying direct from there to Paris (I know...who knew that there were direct flights? Seems like an odd combo if you ask me). After a two hour layover in Paris it is off to Amman. I will be landing at about eight o'clock at night and will somehow find a way into the city center, into a hostel, and into a bed.

The beautiful Martha Mae. My roommate next semester!
The last few days here in Provo have been great. Not only is the weather beautiful, but I've had the chance to spend time with my friends and eat some of my favorite things. I'm not sure how great the internet is going to be here in the next few weeks, so you might not here from me, but I will try my best to keep everybody updated and start adding some great pictures!
Anyway, thanks for all of your love and support. I am extremely excited for this adventure and can't wait to get going. Hope everybody has an relaxing and crazy fun summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment